Singer Heaters

-------------------------------------

I have some old singer electric heaters, and I need part for them. > Where can I buy parts for these. I checked their website, I guess they > stopped making heaters or something. > These are installed in a property I own. > Here is some info I found: > Model: WA - 20 > Cat: 5990 - MP > Volts: 240 > Amps: 8.3 > Watts: 2000 > Ph. Cy.: 1/60 > Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 367424 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
krishansen

try WW GRAINGER for standard parts