Singer Electric Baseboard Heater Part

I have singer electric baseboard heaters and I'm trying to find a part. its the plastic insulator that fits over the end of the heating element and snaps into the metal frame. its 1 and 1/2 inches long, 1/2 inch outside diam, and hollow.
thanks,
mike
On 5/14/2016 10:44 AM, Mike wrote:

Maybe including the model number might help?
replying to Sarah, Mike wrote: good idea, model number 9715