Simonton Stormbreaker Plus windows?

Hello - I am thinking of having all my windows replaced. I live in hurricane country and want more protection. I originally wanted accordion panels, but am leaning toward the high impact windows. (Some of my present windows need glass relacement anyway.) Price is about triple to go with the windows. Any comments, caveats, other recs? I do not want panels I have to schlep and store, so removable panels are out.