Sign in a Public Men's Restroom

A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the urinal. It reads:

"Please stand closer to the urinal. It's shorter than you think!"

I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!

Reply to
Jerry.Tan

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.

"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"

Reply to
bob_villa

Hi, Sorry, all old news.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Too bad, we're both old and these things are new to us! (cuz we forgot them)

Reply to
bob_villa

Hi, I was born in 1940 am I young?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

The sign I saw was up near the ceil Don't look up here for a joke, you're holding it in your hand.

Reply to
philo

My all time favorite was seen in a restroom at Grand Teton Nat'l Park around

1969 . Written in small letters across the bottom of the stall door was the phrase "Your back is now at a 45? angle to the seat."
Reply to
Terry Coombs

That's funny!!!

Reply to
Jerry.Tan

Just one more:

The urinal must have been pretty popular:

standing room only

Reply to
philo

I saw that sign for sale at PEP Boys yesterday when I had some work done on my car.

Reply to
hrhofmann

I have heard there are European countries where standing is prohibited and men are directed to sit on the toilet, just because of the bad aim problem.

Reply to
TimR

And in days loooooooooong gone by, I have been in "bathrooms" in European countries where there is a 6" diameter hole in the floor and the painted outline of two feet to either side.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

This is the sign I saw outside a women's public restroom.

badgolferman

I don't think that I'd heard that one but yes, everything old is new again. Luckily we can now sell it on Ebay.

Reply to
dgk

I had the more advanced model. 6" hole, but two elevated footprints to squat on. At least the feet aren't actually in the crap.

Reply to
dgk

Ah, you've been to Japan.

No, I was talking about Germany. Very nice very clean bathrooms, but you had to be sure you had a small coin to tip the attendant.

They were also a bit casual about going on the side of the road when necessary.

Reply to
TimR

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweet and wipe the seat!!

Reply to
clare

snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com posted for all of us...

Pilots with short motor mounts taxi up close...

Reply to
Tekkie®

No matter how much you wiggle and dance, the last little dribble goes down your pants. . .

Short horns need to mozy closer to the trough

Reply to
DanG

My nana had one above the potty that read: "My aim is to keep this bathroom clean, your aim would help!". It was a ceramic sign, possibly mass-produced in the 60's. I've never seen one anywhere else though.

Reply to
G. Morgan