Sign in a Public Men's Restroom

Page 1 of 2
A local public building has a sign in their Men's restroom, above the urinal. It reads:
"Please stand closer to the urinal. It's shorter than you think!"
I got a good laugh out of this, and wanted to share it!
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 4:30:42 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

Sign in restaurant men's room, above urinals.
"We Aim To Please-You Aim Too, Please!"
bob_villa wrote:

Sorry, all old news.
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 5:00:52 PM UTC-6, Tony Hwang wrote:

Too bad, we're both old and these things are new to us! (cuz we forgot them)
bob_villa wrote:

I was born in 1940 am I young?
On 01/08/2015 05:36 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:

The sign I saw was up near the ceiling above the urinal...it said:
Don't look up here for a joke, you're holding it in your hand.
philo wrote:

My all time favorite was seen in a restroom at Grand Teton Nat'l Park around 1969 . Written in small letters across the bottom of the stall door was the phrase "Your back is now at a 45? angle to the seat."
--
Snag

That's funny!!! <LOL>
On 01/08/2015 07:29 PM, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

Just one more:
The urinal must have been pretty popular:
standing room only
I saw that sign for sale at PEP Boys yesterday when I had some work done on my car.
I have heard there are European countries where standing is prohibited and men are directed to sit on the toilet, just because of the bad aim problem.
On 1/9/2015 7:26 AM, TimR wrote:

And in days loooooooooong gone by, I have been in "bathrooms" in European countries where there is a 6" diameter hole in the floor and the painted outline of two feet to either side.
On Friday, January 9, 2015 at 9:10:02 AM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wrote:

Ah, you've been to Japan.
No, I was talking about Germany. Very nice very clean bathrooms, but you had to be sure you had a small coin to tip the attendant.
They were also a bit casual about going on the side of the road when necessary.
snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

This is the sign I saw outside a women's public restroom. https://www.dropbox.com/s/2y287akxvuonq3q/Restroom%20sign.jpg?dl=0
On Thu, 8 Jan 2015 15:18:06 -0800 (PST), bob_villa

I don't think that I'd heard that one but yes, everything old is new again. Luckily we can now sell it on Ebay.
On Fri, 09 Jan 2015 08:10:01 -0600, Unquestionably Confused

squat on. At least the feet aren't actually in the crap.

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweet and wipe the seat!!
snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com posted for all of us...

Pilots with short motor mounts taxi up close...
--
Tekkie

No matter how much you wiggle and dance, the last little dribble goes down your pants. . .
Short horns need to mozy closer to the trough
On 1/8/2015 4:28 PM, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

bob_villa wrote:

My nana had one above the potty that read: "My aim is to keep this bathroom clean, your aim would help!". It was a ceramic sign, possibly mass-produced in the 60's. I've never seen one anywhere else though.
--

¯\_(?)_/¯