Probably foil faced rigid foam insulation.
From: http://doityourself.com/insulate/foamandfoamboardinsulation.htm
"... Polyurethane and polyisocyanurate are both closed-cell foams that contain a low-conductivity gas in the cells (usually one of the HCFC or CFC gases.) The high thermal resistance of the gas gives these foams an R-value of between R-7 and R-8 per inch. ... Foil and plastic facings on these foam panels help to slow the escape of gas from the cell structure. Testing suggests that the stabilized R-value of rigid foam with metal foil facings remains unchanged after 10 years. The reflective foil, if installed correctly, can also act as a radiant barrier (another type of insulation) that adds about R-2 to the insulating assembly. Panels with foil facings have stabilized R-values of 7.1 to 8.7 per inch. ..."
John
--
Remove the dead poet to e-mail, tho CC'd posts are unwelcome.
Mean People Suck - It takes two deviations to get cool.

But this extra value is based on about 1/2" spacing above it. In theory, Double Duch siding should provide this, but that 1/2 inch needs top be sealed. Still, there should be some extra value there.
Panels with foil facings have stabilized R-values of 7.1 to 8.7