Shredded Plastic Tarp--Removing the Pieces

Well, I had a meltdown with one my blue plastic tarps by leaving it in the sun and outdoors too long. Little blue strands are now in the gravel and some plant areas. How to get rid of them? Maybe there's something non-toxic that will dissolve them? Other ideas?
--
Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>
on 4/25/2008 12:18 AM W. Watson said the following:

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY