Showerheads at takeashower.com

Let me start off this post by saying I tried there handheld and loved it. I had searched and searched for years for a good showerhead. I finally found it. I feel it is worth every penny that I paid for it. I bought some of their other products for friends/family for Christmas and everyone seemed to love the gifts also.
You can say whatever you want about them. I am a real customer. I have no interest to hype up www.takeashower.com. I have not been paid or given anything for free. I have been signing their praises since I received my handheld.
I also read everything about the company online. It sounded to me like there must have been a lot of satisfied people. There is a lot of nay-sayers (like some of the people in this forum) but is it spam when people want to express their opinion on something. When you are closed-minded and won't try anything new what does that say about you? I am glad that I didn't listen to any of the negative posts and decided to give them a try.
Feel free to email me anytime.
-John D :lol: Posted from the Free Home Improvement Forum at http://www.spicyhome.com
kpinkert had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Showerheads-at-takeashower-com-291113-.htm : I bought two of these shower heads this past week and I can tell you they are exactly what they say they are: The best shower heads for low pressure you can find.
I am buying another one for my father-in-law.
Truly amazing piece of hardware.
Kevin

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 306080 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##