Showerhead leak

My showerhead leaks when any other water source is running (i.e. wash machine, dishwasher, faucets, upstairs shower).....what is the problem? It is driving me crazy!!!!

Is it leaking hot or cold? Is it a thermostatic valve? My guess is a drop in water pressure is causing some internal valve parts such as the anti-scald device to malfunction.