Showerhead leak

My showerhead leaks when any other water source is running (i.e. wash machine, dishwasher, faucets, upstairs shower).....what is the problem? It is driving me crazy!!!!

Reply to
kmatz

Is it leaking hot or cold? Is it a thermostatic valve? My guess is a drop in water pressure is causing some internal valve parts such as the anti-scald device to malfunction.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski