Shower Water Valves- SCREAMING !!

Screaming shower Valves What can be done ???

Is it Water pressure ?? OR, how the Stem Valve was installed ??

Any help will be appreciated !!

Reply to
PHIL

What does it say

Reply to
m Ransley

Without make and model info we can only guess. Screaming water valves are frequently caused by loose gaskets. For some valves you can just buy replacements. Others you need rebuilding kits that include replacement springs as well. None are hard to install.

Reply to
William W. Plummer

I had this problem recently and replaced the washers and the problem went away.

Reply to
ryeish