Shower Water Valves- SCREAMING !!

Screaming shower Valves What can be done ???
Is it Water pressure ?? OR, how the Stem Valve was installed ??
Any help will be appreciated !!
What does it say

Without make and model info we can only guess. Screaming water valves are frequently caused by loose gaskets. For some valves you can just buy replacements. Others you need rebuilding kits that include replacement springs as well. None are hard to install.

I had this problem recently and replaced the washers and the problem went away.