Shower tile

hi guys,
i have a crack in a shower tile that is letting in water, this is new marble tile. unfortuneately i used a repaired peice of tile which eventually broke and has a crack that seeps water.
how can this crack be sealed? it is not visibly open, so my guess is that its smaller than 1/16". would clear silicone do well here?
here is another alternative that would fix it, but, can i get the tool to reshape my tile? if i could cut 2" strips of marble, then grind them down from one top edge to the other bottom edge this would create a slant that would allow no standing water on this portion of the shower. question is, where can i get my 2" strips of marble ground to my specifications?
thanks, Fish
fish wrote:

It will work, but better to replace it.

That would be a bit costly and done by a fabricator specializing in stone. Otherwise you'd have to purchase some specialty tools to cut, gridn and polish the pieces. I'd replace it.