Shower tile

I recently had a slight cave in between two tiles in my shower. There was a moderate amount of pressure applied to them, and they have caved in about 1/4 of an inch, forming a wide "V" at the floor. I was wondering what the best way would be to repair them. It appears to be hollow behind them, and I am not sure how to go about fixing them in place.

ac

Reply to
homer

Sounds like your tile is set directly on drywall. Once enough moisture reaches the drywall, it's ruined and the damage is unlikely to be confined to one tiny area.

The only real fix for this is to tear out the entire enclosure and redo the walls and tile. You might be able to save the pan. At minimum, you will need to use a concrete backerboard or better for new walls.

J.P.

Reply to
TinMan1332