shower repair

I have a corner shower that has numerous hair-line cracks in the base and a few cracks above. The glass is in excellent condition. To replace just the fiberglass panels is actually more expensive than replacing the entire unit. Is there any product out there that I can use to recoat the fiberglass? Some sort of clear epoxy? Thanks.
-- Mike D.
www.stopassaultnow.org
Remove .spamnot to respond by email
Post this in rec.boats and you'll get a TON of answers.

the
unit.