shower repair

I have a corner shower that has numerous hair-line cracks in the base and a few cracks above. The glass is in excellent condition. To replace just the fiberglass panels is actually more expensive than replacing the entire unit. Is there any product out there that I can use to recoat the fiberglass? Some sort of clear epoxy? Thanks.

-- Mike D.

Remove .spamnot to respond by email

Reply to
Mike Dobony

Post this in rec.boats and you'll get a TON of answers.

Reply to
Doug Kanter