Shower problems

I have just moved into a house recently and we have an Electric Showe (Jade) is the make.
It has an external red switch in the hall way which says on/off
The shower was working and now will not switch on at all.
The switch is a push button and has a small LED which is usually on al the time.
This light is no longer on.
No other power or water supply has been affected.
Any ideas what It could be
-- steph
its a golden shower?

"steph" wrote

Actually, the make is Triton, the model is Jade. http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/index.html
I would check your fuse box. Something's likely blown.
Here's the Installation instructions and User's Guide (1 Mb):
http://www.tritonshowers.co.uk/installation/pdf_2/Retail/Homebase/2180220E%20-%20Jade.pdf
Page 10 shows the neon "power" light and the on/off pushbutton (top right).
Page 22 is Fault Finding..........
1 Shower inoperable, no water flow.
1.1 Interrupted power supply. 1.1.1 Blown fuse or circuit breaker. Check supply. Renew or reset fuse or circuit breaker. If it fails again, consult a qualified electrician. 1.1.2 Power cut? Check other appliances and if necessary, contact local Electricity Supply Co.
1.2 Unit malfunction. 1.2.1 Have unit checked. Ring Customer Service.