Shower Pans sizes

I need to replace my really old bath tub with a walk-in type shower. The tub is approximately 30"w x 60"l and I can't seem to find a shower pan the same size or even close. Bathroom is kinda narrow so a wider pan won't work. TIA

Reply to
Mr. Whatever

....Did you have a question....?

Reply to
Dan C

Make one.

Steve Manes Brooklyn, NY

Steve Manes

If you don't mind the cost, look for the marble places. They mix up something like an epoxy and marble and can pore it to many differant sizes. I just had a custom bathroom sink made that way .

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Try a plumbing supply store .... not Home Depot, Lowes, ACE, or other home disaster centers.

Reply to
MikeP