Shower Pans sizes

I need to replace my really old bath tub with a walk-in type shower. The tub is approximately 30"w x 60"l and I can't seem to find a shower pan the same size or even close. Bathroom is kinda narrow so a wider pan won't work. TIA
On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:22:18 +0000, Mr. Whatever wrote:

....Did you have a question....?
Linux Registered User #327951
On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:22:18 GMT, "Mr. Whatever"

Make one.
http://www.leakyshower.com/ARTICLE%20Mortar%20Bed%20Shower%20Floors.htm
Steve Manes Brooklyn, NY http://www.magpie.com/house/bbs

If you don't mind the cost, look for the marble places. They mix up something like an epoxy and marble and can pore it to many differant sizes. I just had a custom bathroom sink made that way .
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Try a plumbing supply store .... not Home Depot, Lowes, ACE, or other home disaster centers.