Shower pan liner CTI question

Hi all,
Looking for opinions here to get a feeling for the latest plan! We are building a handicapped accessable shower are that will require a waterproof floor and walls. We do not want to use shower receptors, or anything else like that... so we are thinking of going with a liner system and a CTI finish http://www.cti-corp.com/index.asp and we do have a professional or two lending a hand here...
Assume the subfloor is adequate and pitched properly. We intend to go over the subfloor with shower pan liner .. done properly with corners and proper glue at joints. float over the membrane with thin-set and set Hardi-Board into the thin set to adhere it. The hardi board will be covered by the finish CTI.
Looking for comments regarding especially the thickness of the thin set, and the ability of the hardi-board to adhere to thew thin set.
TIA
Mike
Skipper wrote:

mopped. Tar and asphalt seal. Hardie board does adhere to thinset. 1 -1/2 to whatever, you might want to use tight wire mesh to hold it together.
Rich
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can\'t make them THINK"

Check out the "Schluter" drain and waterproofing system. We used it in our house to build a 6'x6' curbless shower and were very happy with the way it worked. A bit more expensive than the traditional vinyl liner approach, but easier to install and it keeps moisture from getting into the mud bed. I highly recommend it.
Visit the tiling forum at www.johnbridge.com for more information. Lots of folks there have used this system.
Anthony