shower oil like drip

There is a black light oil like drip coming out of my shower head. Before I remove the head for inspection: any ideas as to what this could be (aside from my private oil rig)? tia

Does it smell like sewer crap.
Greg

Could be a black rubber washer disintegrating. I've seen them turn to mush.

But it could just be the washer in the shower. valve.

On 11/4/2012 6:42 PM, shellyf_DELETE snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

black gold, texas tea!
--
Steve Barker

The key to remembering how to wire an outlet - black gold.