Shower liner

I'm looking for some sort of a liner I can put over the existing tile walls of a stall shower which is leaking a bit. Regrouting just isn't solving the problem. I need something which will last about six years or so. At that point we'll be selling and the house will likely be demolished and replaced with a much larger one. No luck so far a plumbing supply, building supply, Lowes or HD. Any sources would be most appreciated.

If regrouting/recaulking isn't solving the problem, then more than likely the leak source is happening behind the tiles (inside the wall for example). Might want to give a bit more detail on exactly what kind of leaking you are experiencing.

There is no water source behind the leak area. It is definitely water from the shower head penetrating the tile grout gaps then running along the floor and becoming visible a few feet away in the unfinished area of the basement. I should have mentioned that the shower is in a full bath in the basement off of the family room. I can stop it temporarily by touching up the grout but it returns. It was a piss poor tile job and I can state that because I did it myself about 20 years ago. I'm just tired of repairing it with grout and would like to do something more permanent, short of rebuilding the whole thing with tile or a pre-fab stall.

Probably then your looking at installing a tub (bath) wall kit, like the one at the following URL:
<http://www.maax.com/en/Products/ProductInfo.aspx?CodeCategory=B&Brand=5 &ProductType4&Product99>
They can be a bit a fiddle to install though.....read the directions, measure twice, try not to turn the air blue etc etc. :-)

Thanks for the URL. No tub, however, just a 36X36 stall shower.