Shower Installation Ques.

Hi In the process of having a 3 piece shower installed . The base and 2 side walls have been installed, the rest is a glass enclosure with door (still to be put on). I noticed that the base is not perfectly flat on the (cement) floor and it can be flexed if one were to push up and down on it. Need to so something that results in a solid base that will not crack or fail do to over-flexing. Looking for ideas---One thing that I will be looking into is to spray as much *foam* as I can under the base. Has anyone had experience using "foam"? Any tips on getting it well under about an 1/8 to a 1/4 in. clearance? MLD
Did you use mortor under your base?

(cement)
is
experience
Much to my disappointment, the plumber did not and I didn't notice it until it was too late. MLD

side
(still
in.