Shower Handle Question

I just replaced my STANDUP SHOWER handle by MOEN. It is the kind that has the backplate and has one know that goes HOT or COLD. Well, I installed it, but where the faceplate says Cold, the water is actually HOT and vice versa. How do I straighten this out?
TRJ (take nospam out to email)
Nomad wrote:

Take knob off. Rotate the control shaft 180 degrees. Replace knob.
Jim