Shower faucet

Hello,
I posted questions about this before but I never got around to try to fix it. I have an old Delta single valve faucet in the bathtub. Lately the hot water pressure has been awful. I tried taking things apart to see what I was dealing with. I don't really see anything that could be clogged. The pipes are copper up from the basement but galvanized across to the bath tub. Pressure is good to the sink.
Here is a link to a picture of the valve.
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r201/djdeboer/IM001608.jpg
Does this valve look familiar?? Anything here to clean out?? Any thoughts on getting the pressure back??
Thanks so much for any thoughts.
dave wrote:

Pull the 2 rubber seats and springs out and flush it out (protect anything that might get sprayed).
The galv pipe is probably clogged though.
Jim
Sorry for the delay. I tried this and it seemed to help some. The bathroom still needs and overhaul though. Thanks for your help..