Shower faucet

Hello,

I posted questions about this before but I never got around to try to fix it. I have an old Delta single valve faucet in the bathtub. Lately the hot water pressure has been awful. I tried taking things apart to see what I was dealing with. I don't really see anything that could be clogged. The pipes are copper up from the basement but galvanized across to the bath tub. Pressure is good to the sink.

Here is a link to a picture of the valve.

Does this valve look familiar?? Anything here to clean out?? Any thoughts on getting the pressure back??

Thanks so much for any thoughts.

Reply to
dave

Pull the 2 rubber seats and springs out and flush it out (protect anything that might get sprayed).

The galv pipe is probably clogged though.

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

Reply to