Shower Door

I'm having some bathroom tiling work done. I have a shower opening at about 45 and 1/2 inches. I can't seem to find a shower door close to that size. They're either much too long or too short. Where might I find a shower door to fit? I'm looking for a track/bypass type of door (since the space is so tight).

Are there any doors out there that would allow me to eliminate the "hump" that the door rests on? I've broken my leg before and it was a real problem to get over that "hump" on my previous shower.

TIA

Reply to
dk

Many mobile homes have 54" tubs. A door assembly for that size tub will give you an 8½" overlap. Try a mobile home supply retailer.

Reply to
PanHandler

I had a similar problem installing a new door in my basement bathroom.

My local mirror / door place custom ordered the doors to the size I needed.

It wasnt much more and they look great!

Reply to
BocesLib