Shower Door

I am in the process of ordering a new shower door.
I currently have a door that is 71" high. The installer said I could go with a shorter door, which measures 64" (5'4").
What do you think? Would a 64" door be too short, and allow water to splash over the top of the door?
Many thanks.
Corinne
When you shower, does the door get wet above the 64 inch mark? If so, you have your answer.

<< What do you think? Would a 64" door be too short, and allow water to splash over the top of the door? >>
The shorter doors are the common height for installing on tub-shower combinations. The taller models are intended for shower-only with floor pans. If you don't thrash around a lot when you shower go for either one. If the shower head is visible over the top of the short one better go for the taller model. HTH
Joe