Shower Door

I am in the process of ordering a new shower door.

I currently have a door that is 71" high. The installer said I could go with a shorter door, which measures 64" (5'4").

What do you think? Would a 64" door be too short, and allow water to splash over the top of the door?

Many thanks.

Corinne

Reply to
Corinne

When you shower, does the door get wet above the 64 inch mark? If so, you have your answer.

Reply to
Paul