Shower Cabin/Steam Shower Recommendations (Dreamline/Luxaris)

I'm gutting an old bathroom in a loft, with limited space, and would like to add a "shower cabin" / steam shower unit. So far I've only been able to find one company online that sells these, Dreamline/Luxaris in Huntingdon Valley, PA.
Does anyone have any experience with this company, the products, service, etc? Are there any other shower cabin manufacturers out there that just aren't showing up in the searches?
Thanks all...    Pete
jacuzzi makes a shower assembly, that as an option, you can purchase a steam generator.