Shower and grouting

How long should one wait to use the shower after grouting? The grout box does not say.
Thanks

I don't know about anyone else's, but my shower was ready for use the next day after it got re-tiled last spring. It got grouted at 8am, so a full day is my guesstimate based on my own experience.
AJS
On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 02:07:19 +0000, AJScott wrote:

Don't forget to silcone seal the grout then wait 1-2 days