Shouldn’t there be a tax break for historic buildi ngs for owners that want to maintain them?

http://newstrendstoday.com/regal-ruins-palatial-mansion-near-philly-crumbles-10/0121981
Add pictures here
âś–

Sure-- just as soon as we've got a budget surplus. If you like old buildings- buy one. [I do- and I did. And I donate to folks who are trying to save other buildings I think are worth bothering with.]
Jim
Add pictures here
âś–

What would happen to this country if everyone took your shitty attitude and did for themselves without help from government??!??! Hmm?
and name it after the IRS.
âś–
Molly Brown wrote:

http://newstrendstoday.com/regal-ruins-palatial-mansion-near-philly-crumbles-10/0121981 Of course not.
Regrettably, there ARE tax breaks, but there shouldn't be.
The alternative is for the government to acquire the building - either through donation (a tax break) or purchase - and lease it out to someone willing to keep it up.
Add pictures here
âś–