Should they ban BOOB LIGHT FIXTURES?

http://dangerousintersection.org/2007/08/21/on-light-fixtures-that-look-like-breasts
Just for fun, I'm tempted to put two of these right next to each other. I guess that would mean putting an electrical box one foot from the original box. That's easy enough to do.
Add pictures here
✖
On 9/29/2010 1:59 PM, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

http://dangerousintersection.org/2007/08/21/on-light-fixtures-that-look-like-breasts
When I took PSYC 101, the teacher said there were people turned on by exhaust pipes ;)
Add pictures here
✖
Frank wrote the following:

When I was a kid, I liked the smell of the diesel exhaust from the NYC buses I may have been too young to be turned on by it though..
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Sex Sells..... It's a subliminal thing......
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 29, 10:59 am, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

Center-on-center...7 to 8" *L*
Add pictures here
✖

If the author of that article thinks that the light pictured there looks like a breast, he obviously hasn't seen very many breasts.
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 29, 12:59 pm, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

ew! nasty stretch marks!!!