Should the U.S. pull out of Chicago ?

Another whacky thought. I just love the whacky ideas you and your gun toting friends come up with. It's more entertaining than television.

Reply to
Doug

My guess is that NY'er are tougher than those in Chicago (lord knows DC is populated with wimps) and evolved the ability to process the lead (grin).

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

OK, so you didn't attribute lead in gasoline to crime rates yourself, you just dragged some nonsense article that flies in the face of reason in here that suggested it. Equally dumb. Happy now?

.I haven't finished the article yet 'cause

MAybe you should find out if there is a point before making a point?

It is history. The "slums" have greatly expanded and become full of violent crime since the creation of the war on poverty. We've spent trillions and the poverty rate is still the same. We do have many generations of the same family on welfare, drugs and violence as a result though.....

Do I hear the race card being played, yet again? But, no, you're not a lib.....

Reply to
trader4

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

Did you see the other reply? N now says he only read part of the article. Go figure.

ll sky-high in

It's a good one that I pointed out too....

Reply to
trader4

Your "reason" is obviously not that of the educated masses....arguing for the sake of argument is what I consider "dumb". Since my first post, I have finished the article. There are plenty of articles online about the topic and you can easily find them if you are interested in the actual topic. And, yes, I remain very happy....got a house full of company and a turkey in the oven.

I said enough that anyone who is interested in the topic can buy the mag or Google it. 'Nuf said.

Norminn

Surprise, surprise.

Like, gun control. Yes, we're well aware of your stupid ideas.

You're a liar, but you know that.

You certainly are, but it doesn't take much.

Reply to
krw

Not near as wacky as some of the wonderous thoughts you've come up with, trust me. As far as entertainment goes, you could be a star on a remake of Dumb and Dumber. It's hilarious to watch you edit replies so not to respond to direct questions. It's like a fish on the banks flailing to get back to the water F**kin hilarious

Reply to
ChairMan

You and your gun nuts just read what you want or twist the intent of the words.

Reply to
Doug

Hey Douggie, have you found any more Constitutional issues at CDC.GOV?

Reply to
krw

Beetle Bailey had more brains and ambition.

Reply to
krw

twist this f****it

Gandhi disagrees with you

Reply to
ChairMan

No but if you need someone to read it to you, there's an audible function within windows for the blind or in your case you.

Reply to
Doug

Go pound salt a_hole.

Reply to
Doug

Nice try, Douggie, but I can read the Constitution and I don't have to look to CDC.GOV to have it explained to me. You're really amazing, Douggie.

Reply to
krw

I've already told you, Douggie, you're *much* more fun. Kinda like picking legs off a cockroach.

Reply to
krw

Thanks.

Reply to
Doug

I'm having fun with you too or perhaps at your expense. Either way, it's worth the time.

Reply to
Doug

All-

Unfortunately, Norminn is terrible at providing a cite even to bolster his point...

he provides

a totally out of context data table without any supporting explanation

here is a similar article, if not THE article he alludes to....

the two sources, taken together, might shed some light on the situation.

Or, perhaps parents who allow allow paint chips to exist in their kids environment and then leave their offspring sufficiently unsupervised to eat said paint chips are just good at allowing theirs to become criminals?

quien sabe

Reply to
DD_BobK

But you won't simply post a link to make sure it's the same article you read?

Reply to
DD_BobK

Well, dimwit, 'splain how I can post a link to a paper copy of Jan 2013 issue of Mother Jones and I will do it.

Reply to
Norminn