Should the U.S. pull out of Chicago ?

You are one stupid shit, Douggie.

twist this fuckwit http://www.naturalnews.com/038484_Gandhi_quote_Facebook_censorship.html even Gandhi disagrees with you

Go pound salt a_hole.

I've already told you, Douggie, you're *much* more fun. Kinda like picking legs off a cockroach.
On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 20:05:30 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I'm having fun with you too or perhaps at your expense. Either way, it's worth the time.

You're dumber than dirt, Dougggie.

I thought he was one of the legs He sure doesn't have the brains of a cockroach.

Beetle Bailey had more brains and ambition.
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 17:08:53 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

No thank you but if I were you, I wouldn't worry about the gun nuts. If you can't ignor those posts, then use an alias like trader4 does.
the U.S. pull out of Chicago ?:

How do you know "Doug Miller" isn't an alias?

You're correct, I don't but I think he gets my point.

Please post with your full name, so people don't think I'm you, or you me.
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:18:51 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

No thank you.

Please post with your full name, so people don't think I'm you, or you me.
On Fri, 28 Dec 2012 18:18:28 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller

No thank you.
oh,and btw....if you pull out <like my wife promized me too due> where will all youze guys git yere meet from? i mean like steeks, n, hot dogs an such.
mac donolds wood go out of bussiness.
we wood all be ettin pigs feet n chikin beeks... like daat!
On 12/28/2012 6:12 PM, Paddy Waggin wrote:

I get mine from the ranch down the street.
Are there a lot of cattle ranches in Chicago?

Wow, what an asshole.

Some ?? ONLY fuckheads like you
Attila Iskander wrote:

Look, the Supreme Court, in expanding on the 6th Amendment, said that not only is everyone entitled to a lawyer in every criminal proceeding, but that the state should provide an attorney if the defendant can't afford counsel.
By the same legal logic, the state should provide a firearm to those unable to buy their own.
It's real math.