Should I use greenboard on ceiling in bathroom?

It is not very damp in the bathroom but is it standard to use this on all non-tiled surfaces in a bathroom?
poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

There's no reason to use it. Also note that greenboard can't handle 16" o.c. ceiling joist spacing - it isn't stiff enough.
On Oct 3, 6:05 am, poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I have been pretty unhappy with green board over the years. It seems to fail in damp areas just as easily as regular drywall. I am using DensArmor on a project right now, and it seems like a good solution, at least in theory. The cost is slightly higher that green board.
JK