Should I Hire a Locksmith?

Yale locks ? that's also a waste of good $$'s...
my2
--
"Key"
Grant me the senility to forget the people
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:47:12 GMT, you wrote:

there are 2 'Yale locks' now.. my local hardware store sells one.. Yale brand, Kwikset key, made in China.. $12 and IMO, junk.
or GENUINE YALE.. $ ?? sit down and we will discuss it.. I replaced a panic bar made by Yale-admitted it WAS a fire rated bar, and I just installed it-they bought it.. With the outer lock and inner bar, the bill was $1,800 for the 2 pieces. IF you DO buy Schlage, GET GRADE 2.. they should run about $100 a knob..give or take, depending on finish --Shiva--