Should I Hire a Locksmith?

My in-laws who live in a small farming community rarely lock their house and frequently leave car keys in the ignition.

Reply to
coorslte

More years ago than I care to mention, the family went to Friendship, WI for vacation and rented a cabin. A rowboat came with the price but no motor; some other vacationers told us where to find the store that rented motors. We showed up there and on our turn, the old lady told us it was four dollars a day, how long did we need it? We said five days, she wanted twenty dollars. Dad, surprised, asked if she didn't need a deposit. She looked him squarely in the eye and said, "Why, ya gonna steal it?"

Reply to
clifto