Should I calll a Plumber?

My wife just said her water broke. She wants me to take her to the hospital. I told her that the doctors and nurses at the hospital dont do plumbing, and we need to call a plumber. She still wants to go to the hospital. I think she's confused. Maybe her meds are not working. Ever since she got pregnant she's been hard to understand. Guess I'll just call a plumber......
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 28, 2:34 pm, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

Make sure you call the same plumber that got her pregnant.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com posted for all of us...

You are the one whom actually needs the reaming.
--
Tekkie

Add pictures here
✖

Grammar police: "You are the one WHO actually needs the reaming." Why did you write WHOM? Did you think it sounded more elegant?
GB

Add pictures here
✖