Should have used duct tape :(

"A man was arrested after police found a woman in the back of a truck he was driving who had been stapled numerous times on her face and scalp..."
http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/1218az-staple-gun18-ON.html
HeyBub wrote:

A story I read on one of the Phoenix TV station websites said the man claimed that the woman was a "business" woman who tried to rob him, which is why he attacked her.
I think he should have used "hook"-and-loop.
Jerry
jerry snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Or a power nail-her

Puts a new spin on body piercing. I just saw something in the grocery store that looked like; well, I can't explain.
-- Oren
HeyBub wrote:

Latest information is that the man was trying to turn the woman into a centerfold.