Should be interesting

to see how Europe reacts to the refugees now.

Reply to
Kurt V. Ullman

I predict the governments keep inviting, and the populace keeps being horrified and murdered.

SSDD.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Angela Merkel of Germany should have a sleepless night.

Al Gore is already there. He's hosting a webcast on global warming. The sun is already going to sleep so we'll be hearing about global cooling in a few years.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

A long report here from the U.K. Daily Mail:

They show attacks in four different places.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Horrible!

Reply to
Muggles

Wonder how the Islam folks got weapons and ammo into gun free zones?

And why were there no privately armed citizens to end the violence early, rather than fleeing like sheep?

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

All valid points, imo.

Reply to
Muggles

Oren posted for all of us...

Hey Oren, this reinforces the point if we don't get them there, then they will be here? Not to disparage at this point but I thought the French had a great intelligence system. I guess it was overwhelmed by all their alien invasion. Hmm, how does that apply to U.S. ?

Reply to
Tekkie®

"Kurt V. Ullman" wrote in news:5ZSdnXlEs9Wu6NvLnZ2dnUU7- snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

There won't be any kind of meaningful reaction until the Europeans figure out that these aren't refugees at all.

They're invaders.

Reply to
Doug Miller

On Sat, 14 Nov 2015 08:41:49 -0800, Oren wrote in

They did indeed, and they deserve what they get. Kind of like a drunk woman who decides to lie naked on a pool table with her legs spread in crowded bar.

Reply to
VinnyB

Let's see. There is a G20 Economic Summit starting in Turkey. In a couple weeks, all the heads of state are meeting in Paris about global warming. They have these summits regularly. Where are the summits on dealing with muslim terrorism? When there has been a crisis, be it in Bosnia or the Middle East, presidents have appointed special envoys that shuttle around, seeking to build a consensus, figure out a solution. Where is that process with regard to muslim terrorists?

I see Hollande added terrorism to a discussion at a working dinner now at the G20. So, Barack, what should we do about these terrorists? IDK, pass the salt and bread please Francois, after all they are JV you know.

Reply to
trader_4