Should be interesting

to see how Europe reacts to the refugees now.
On 11/13/2015 6:41 PM, Kurt V. Ullman wrote:

I predict the governments keep inviting, and the populace keeps being horrified and murdered.
SSDD.

A long report here from the U.K. Daily Mail: http://tinyurl.com/q9llkj5 They show attacks in four different places.

On 11/13/2015 8:10 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Horrible!
--
Maggie

On 11/13/2015 11:36 PM, Muggles wrote:

Wonder how the Islam folks got weapons and ammo into gun free zones?
And why were there no privately armed citizens to end the violence early, rather than fleeing like sheep?
On 11/14/2015 7:01 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

All valid points, imo.
--
Maggie

They did indeed, and they deserve what they get. Kind of like a drunk woman who decides to lie naked on a pool table with her legs spread in crowded bar.
Oren posted for all of us...

Hey Oren, this reinforces the point if we don't get them there, then they will be here? Not to disparage at this point but I thought the French had a great intelligence system. I guess it was overwhelmed by all their alien invasion. Hmm, how does that apply to U.S. ?
--
Tekkie

Angela Merkel of Germany should have a sleepless night.

Al Gore is already there. He's hosting a webcast on global warming. The sun is already going to sleep so we'll be hearing about global cooling in a few years.

There won't be any kind of meaningful reaction until the Europeans figure out that these aren't refugees at all.
They're invaders.
On Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 8:24:33 PM UTC-5, Doug Miller wrote:

Let's see. There is a G20 Economic Summit starting in Turkey. In a couple weeks, all the heads of state are meeting in Paris about global warming. They have these summits regularly. Where are the summits on dealing with muslim terrorism? When there has been a crisis, be it in Bosnia or the Middle East, presidents have appointed special envoys that shuttle around, seeking to build a consensus, figure out a solution. Where is that process with regard to muslim terrorists?
I see Hollande added terrorism to a discussion at a working dinner now at the G20. So, Barack, what should we do about these terrorists? IDK, pass the salt and bread please Francois, after all they are JV you know.