Should be 2 bends?

If I bend the handles forward, I would image 15-20 degrees, I would also have to bend the handles at top to keep the dash panel and controls facing somewhere near me? No? Have you done this before or know of this solution???? JOE
On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 02:44:02 +0000, Joe Turbo

15 to 20 sounds perfect!
Absolutely, yes.
Yes, many, many times before.
I have just one question, are you from Colorado or maybe Washington state?
On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 02:44:02 +0000, Joe Turbo

Yep, that will work.