Short dishwasher?

I currently use a portable, apartment-size dishwasher, which is significantly smaller than a regular one but no shorter. I saw a picture online of a small kitchen (unfortunately, no info available) that had a dishwasher installed underneath the sink. I'd rather give up a sink cupboard than a "regular" cupboard for a dishwasher. Does anyone have suggestions where such a short dishwasher might be found?
Thanks in advance, Jo Ann

Searching Altavista for "under sink dishwasher" amazingly turns up a multitude of sources.
You could try that...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

We had a Youngstown Kitchens dishwasher-sink combo that had the dishwasher as a toploader and it could double as a wash sink if needed. It gravity-drained as I recall and was pretty idiotproof. I think Whirlpool made a similar unit in modern times.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Simple online searching turns up many results. Here is a pertinent example:
http://www.kitchenaid.com/catalog/category.jsp?categoryId 7
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]