Shopping for a new plastic fence

Hi all,
I'm looking for a new fence to replace the old rotten one. Want to go plastic this time in hopes that it will last longer. Basically, the main application for the fence would be to keep the dogs in. A rather small job - 8 x 8' sections plus a gate for lawn mowers and what have you.
The ones I've seen in HD and Lowes's alike seem to be put together using a glue of sorts. Is this reliable enough?
Does anyone have a good tip for me on what to look for and what kind of plastic fence might be better for the job? I'm planning to use a contractor to install it, btw
Thanks! D~
\\//. -------------------------------------
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 278475 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
info_at_1-script_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (DA) writes:

If you're going to use a contractor, let the contractor buy it.
I put a short section up myself using material from DIY Vinyl. There was no glue. Screws, concrete and rebar.
DA wrote:

Hi, For small to medium dogs maybe OK. Year before in winter couple deer came to my yard to eat crab apples off the tree and knocked down a section of fence like nothing. replacing was easy. Yes they are welded with kind of glue. We always have wild bunnies, deer, pheasants, birds in my yard year round.

chain link is a far better choice and will last nearly forever
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Hi, If ground does not settle.

no mattewr what fence ground settlement can cause grief......
8-foot sections are available from The Fence Source. I have no idea of their reputation, quality, etc, but 8-footers are available if you look.
Chain link is easy to install.