Shop-Vac Warranty Kudos

Fair is fair. Piss-poor service gets enough barking.
Have had one of those econo 5gal ShopVacs for 2 1/2 years. Motor fried. Box says 2yr warranty. Paper warranty inside says 3 yrs. Call local authorized center. They say it's goofy but no service centers service SV equipment. Just sell units and accessories. Need to call SV.
I call SV. Tell them motor is fried. Gave him month and year purchased. He says it's out of warranty but immediately says they will honor the warranty. I did mention that the internal paperwork said 3 years. Moot at this point though.
Ask him what I need to send them as far as defective part & paperwork. He says nothing. One week later I got a new motor.
Al...
Thanks for posting this.
There are lots of companies that have forgotten proper Customer Service. Really helps to id some that are helpful.
Cheers, P

"Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens!" -Friedrich Schiller