Shop layout IDEALS!!

I'm putting up a 32x24 shop. Id like some Ideals on laying the inside out. If anybody has any pictures on a neat lay out send them to me. I want a built in work table.Im just thinking somebody has a sweet layout of a place for everything. Send me some Pic or Ideals. Dave Tenn snipped-for-privacy@usit.net

Where is the door ?:-)
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |