Shoot through the door

Page 3 of 4
I wonder if that will lead to the Biden Defense.
"Well, the Vice President told me to....."
Did you see the video with the women firing shotguns, and getting bowled over? Versus the woman sending well aimed 5.56 down range?
So sez Vice President Biden. That will scare people away from the house. http://tinyurl.com/d993qt2 He must be getting hold of the same stuff Cheech and Chong used years ago. http://tinyurl.com/cnn37bc "Daves not here"
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:23:05 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

That just demonstrated a training problem. We had tiny women shooting a 12 gauge all night at the skeet league.
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 22:54:26 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Is it legal to hunt skeet at night?
Ashton Crusher wrote:

Don't know about skeet, but you can hunt Snipe ONLY at night.

I grew up with a kid whose Dad was DNR. They both had a rather wicked sense of humor, so when we were out having someone hunt snipe it wasn't unusual for Dad to come through the woods, find the dude and write him up for hunting snipe out of season.
Was the judge in on the act?

I grew up with a kid whose Dad was DNR. They both had a rather wicked sense of humor, so when we were out having someone hunt snipe it wasn't unusual for Dad to come through the woods, find the dude and write him up for hunting snipe out of season.

revealed, so was "ticket".

Sure, they are caged in this little machine and we turn them loose on demand, under the lights.

A real sportsman would use a bow. :-)
On 3/1/13 7:14 PM, Oren wrote:

Wow. He doesn't seem to aim. This guy isn't bad either: http://tinyurl.com/bjg3bdz
I had no idea anyone could actually do this.

I knew a woman who bagged a black bear with a 10/22. One shot, right between the eyes (head hanging in the den). She used a little bigger artillery (3030) to get her polar bear rug, though.
Yes, and reloading is much less expensive.

A real sportsman would use a bow. :-)

And a REALLY "real sportsman" uses a slingshot.

With good lighting, ABSOLUTELY.
If you have good lighting, is it night?

With good lighting, ABSOLUTELY.
Dean Hoffman > wrote the following on 2/27/2013 10:50 PM (ET):

The VP suffers from the same birth defect as I. I was born without a filter between my brain and mouth. Fortunately, I realize this and never ran for a political position. Bidens greatest gaffes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWlSX9TT2eo

At 2.26 in the video, at a meeting, Joe Biden asks Senator Chuck Graham in the crowd to stand up and be recognized. Chuck is in a wheelchair!

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Umm...no. He did not say anything about shooting through a door. He said to step out on the balcony and fire two shots in the air.
Harry (anal about facts) K

We all know but firing shots outside when the thief is in your house is the pussy Liberal response ;)
If there's a fox in your chickens, shoot your dog.
It's the liberal way.
We all know but firing shots outside when the thief is in your house is the pussy Liberal response ;)
On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 14:02:34 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"

...and use all your ammunition doing it.