shoe repair

Little off subject but I thought you guys may be able to help. I wear my heels on my shoes out in a off center pattern. Getting shoes repaired is costly every 3 mo. Be great if I could find a source of replacement heels and do it myself. google goes nowhere.

Frank

Reply to
Frank

I believe you can get corrective heels put in to correct your feet. I had them as a kid. Have you asked your local cobbler to sell you the parts? You'll probably need the adhesive and nails, too.

Reply to
franz fripplfrappl

Use shoe taps, rubber ones are quite. Tack on in the area of wear.

Reply to
Oren

"shoe repair supplies" works pretty well.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry

Redwing has a tapered wedge that you put in a new pair of boots to teach your feet and the counter of the boots to not walk off the heels. Fairly cheap, quite effective. They may well be available elsewhere.

Reply to
DanG

You might want to go to a foot doctor and see about getting inserts made for the inside of your shoes. They made a big difference for me.

Reply to
John Grabowski

"DanG" wrote in news:Bbi4k.308$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe13.lga:

Redwing? Something tells me this is not the Redwing you speak of:

Red Green

"Frank" wrote in news:6qydnbFr2Nd35szVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

You need orthotics.

Reply to