SHOCKING: 97% of foodstamp cuts to target just 15 blue states, including California

there is a horrifying twist on the $8.7 billion cuts to food stamp cuts that passed the Houseand which will soon face a vote in the Senate.
Almost all of the food stamp cuts come from 16 states and the District of Columbiaincluding California. The rest of the nation is left virtually untouched.
Sign and send our petition to your two U.S. Senatorstelling them to just say no" to food stamp cuts.
But wait, that's not all15 of these 16 states voted for President Obama twice, and 28 of their 32 senators are Democrats.
In other words, these cuts are targeted overwhelmingly at poor folks in blue states.
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 11:17:07 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

I feel your pain! It's a damn shame that there isn't an equal proposed cut for food stamps in the rest of the... let's see, 57 - 16 = 41, ...41 states. Don't worry Mal, that S.O.B. Harry would never let something that's good for the country ever come to a vote in the senate if it didn't agree with his political views. But then if it is good for the country it will never agree with his political views.

41?
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 20:44:23 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

Come on, Mal, let's try to keep up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

On 2/3/2014 1:11 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Messiah may say but will harp on a member of the opposition who forgets a punctuation mark. Goofy people voted in a man for President who doesn't know how many states there are in The United States. o_O
TDD

apparently you don't understand the difference between a punctuation mark and a misstatement
but it's alright for the fundies to forget all the stupid things THEIR messiahs may say but will harp on a member of the opposition who forgets anything

but he's our dumbass. Our President is a laughingstock to other world leaders who consider him to be an idiot. It's so embarrassing to have a Democrat President these days. o_O
TDD

glad to see you admit that you know so little, but sure it's people like you that are against democracy
On Sun, 02 Feb 2014 20:44:23 -0800, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

We understand that you're too stupid to even read what was written, Malformed.

the most prevalent. Geez! o_O
TDD

so deal with the fraud, don't punish the legitimate users

disabled but I've never applied for them. I help my roommate with his business but it takes me a week to recover from one day in the field so I try to only push paper in the office. I don't get paid, I do it to keep from going stir crazy. o_O
TDD

let us know when that works