Shingles repair question

Three months ago we had a serious wind storm that left the first row of shingles above the gutter bent up in several places. They haven't reshaped and flattened themselves in the 3 months since.

How can I get these back to flat lying? Just tap in a nail and pin them down, or use roofing cement? Or?

Thanks, BC

Reply to
BillC

You can wait for people to chime in, one by one, or you can search this newsgroup for a thread from a couple of months ago on this exact topic.

Don't use nails. The heat should bring them down on their own. If not, hairdryer or heat gun to soften them and a small dab of roofing cement under each tab.

RicodJour