Shingles repair question

Three months ago we had a serious wind storm that left the first row of shingles above the gutter bent up in several places. They haven't reshaped and flattened themselves in the 3 months since.
How can I get these back to flat lying? Just tap in a nail and pin them down, or use roofing cement? Or?
Thanks, BC
BillC wrote:

You can wait for people to chime in, one by one, or you can search this newsgroup for a thread from a couple of months ago on this exact topic.
Don't use nails. The heat should bring them down on their own. If not, hairdryer or heat gun to soften them and a small dab of roofing cement under each tab.