Shenco Brick

Hello all -
I am doing some work on a house I just bought which was built in the 1950's. I am, predictably, having trouble finding brick to match the original, which was made by Shenco, apparently long out of business.
Any hints on brick reclamation shops, antique brick storehouses I might check? I did find one place on line, http://www.historicalbricks.com/antique-bricks.html , but I haven't yet heard back from them.
Thanks in advance for any advice you could provide.
Nott Scorewood wrote:

If the bricks in question were commonly used in your area you might be able to obtain them from a local architectural salvage business. My 1964 home was built with used oddly-proportioned bricks which seem to have come from post-war (Civil war that is) warehouse buildings. I needed some to replace spalled bricks in a large retaining wall and found reasonable numbers of them pre-cleaned and not too outrageously priced at a local salvage business. I wouldn't want to pay that sort of price for bricks to build a new house but for repairs it wasn't too painful.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]

Thank you very much - I have had some luck with out of state salvage firms, now it's a question of whether the combination of price and shipping cost make this a worthwhile exercise.