Shelves in non-square alcove

And it's a "by subscription only" page.
Can someone just tell us about "ticksticking"?
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
Jim Thompson wrote:

Here's the .PDF link that I found searching for "tick board".
http://www.practical-sailor.com/newspics/charts/893scribing.pdf

Thanks, Nova!
Piece of trivia I just heard for the first time today...
Buffalo wings are named so because they originated in a bar in Buffalo, NY ;-)
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
Jim Thompson wrote:

In Buffalo they are NOT called Buffalo wings. We refer to them as simply "Wings". Deep fried chicken wings have been popular with the Afro-American community for a long time. Years ago the butcher shops would toss the wings as scrap. I understand that prior to "wings" became a "delicacy", the shops would give the wings away to anyone who requested them. The "Anchor Bar", whose proprietors' happen to be black, started serving them at their bar. The rest is history.
The Anchor Bar is located downtown at 1047 Main Street, Buffalo, New York. Many places in Buffalo have excellent chicken wings, but it's my opinion that the Anchor Bar still has the best. If you're ever in Buffalo it's a "must stop" place.
For their recipe (I can't vouch for its authenticity) see:
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/misc/mosaic/common/omega/Web/People/mjw/recipes/meat/chicken/buffalo-wings/buff-wings-2.html

What do they call a danish in Denmark?
PM6564 wrote:

Basse.

Apparently not.
Frusatrating, ain't it?
- Spellchecker
Nova wrote:

This gives better results.
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22tick+sticking%22+OR+%22stick+ticking%22
-- Mark
Mark Jerde wrote:

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=%22tick+sticking%22+OR+%22stick+ticking%22
It's one of those "Lysdextics of the world, untie" terms. ;-)
-- Mark