Shellstone Tile Installation

I'm currently searching for a contractor to install ~1200 sq ft of 16 x 16 shellstone tile on my pool deck over concrete. Most contractors that I have spoken to so far aren't very familiar with the material. I've had my experiences already with other natural stones and wouldn't want to make any mistakes so I'm looking for information from individuals experienced with the prep, installation, maintanence of this tile. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Phil writes:

Where are you on the planet?
This soft, porous stone has a lot of problems outdoors as flooring.