Shelf: Dowel/bolt Mount...

Greetings alt.home.repair guru's...

I am searching for a shelf system where I can mount shelf (hold about

50 pd of books) with no visable hardware. I imagine the mounting system would be a bolt mounted in wall that would extend through shelf (hidden after mount).

Is there a name for this shelving process - something I can buy...?

TIA for ideas...

Reply to
waves2ya

mount shelf (hold about

imagine the mounting

extend through shelf

something I can buy...?

Kathy

Blind shelf support- or Invisible shelf support.

If you're going to use at least 4/4 lumber- these are pretty good--- and I can vouch for LeeValley being an excellent business to deal with-

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht