Sheetrocking question

Page 2 of 2

Sorry bottom posting, but if you look above you see the mentality of this debate participant.
What is unreasonable about paying for a job and expecting it to be done in a proficient manner?
Yes, you're Goddam right he'd better be reasonable. With a few phone calls, I can have OSHA, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Department of Justice, the IRS, and State of Utah Contractors Board in on this by noon. The man sent a pickup load of criminals to my personal residence to do work. And they did shitty work. I have no sympathy for whatever lands on his head, and I will give him no mercy.
Steve
SteveB wrote:

You wouldn't happen to be a member of the Mormon Church there in Utah, would ya?

Can you please explain that question or go into more detail. I do not understand what you are asking from what you have written. I don't know if you're asking a question about Mormonism, taking a slap at Mormons, or just what.
Will wait for your explanation.
Steve

And you let them.

I'll bet you selected this contractor on the basis of price *alone*. Right?

You're a real piece of work. IIRC, you're the same guy who was bragging about stealing from Home Depot, eight months or so back.

--
Regards,
SteveB wrote:

yes, don't be a nervous nelly. let them do their work. if there is a problem when they are done then nail them.
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:38:58 -0800, "SteveB"

No. The owner is a lying sack of shit. His dopes used the rotozipper wrong.