sheet vinyl costs

I wandered into a flooring store today to inquire as to sheet vinyl costs. Stressed "economical" as this would be for a business space I would be leasing. This is one rectangular room of about 1300 square feet.

I was told they had three or four different choices for 0.99/ft, and another $2/ft to install. So I'm looking at $4000 for one room. I have no frame of reference, so I'm wondering whether this sounds reasonable.

I know, I know, I know. Variables. G'head, make the wiseacre comments. I put my chain mail jockeys on. I'm just looking for a ballpark reality check.

Reply to
Smitty Two

look for another place. home depot is advertising a whole house install on any floor covering for $39. sometimes you get what you pay for though.

Reply to
chaniarts