sheet-metal break for aluminum house trim?

What tricks are there to using a sheet-metal break for aluminum house trim? I need to bend a coil to cover my freeze board, near the soffit. The board happens to be 12 wide, all around the house. I like to bend long lengths, but the rental break is only 10. Any other tricks related to window or door trim would be appreciated.
Thanks TP
TP wrote:>What tricks are there to using a sheet-metal break for aluminum

bend long lengths, you probably have some experience, but 10 feet is a fine length to work with. You might set up a story stick to keep all your measurements the same. Use a pair of tinsnips to cut multiple markings. Remember which way the water will flow. Tom Work at your leisure!
Tricks? I'd like to paint the Mona Lisa. Any tricks? You can explain science, but not art. Trim is both.